Monday, January 29, 2007

Progress Essay

How to text message in class

Do you know that without text messaging I can’t live through my life? And do you know that there are thousands of people messaging every day to their peers or their parents, especially in Korea, there are more than thousand messages in one month per one student, for the people that doesn’t know how to text message, also I will tell you my secret sequence that I use in class to text message in class, and not getting caught. My first suggestion to you is always turn your cell phone in manner mode. I had many experiences doing this job, and I will tell you the what is the best way of doing it.

Text message, it’s something that people use their cell phone to text message someone, instead of calling them, The first step of messaging some one is this, open your phone and you will se a button with a mail image, after you clicked that you need to put the phone numbers that you will message, right here you need to be careful, because if your messaging several people don’t do the steps over and over again, there will be a numbers listed on the screen, so put all the numbers that your going to message and send them the same message at one time, after putting the numbers down, now you need to put down what you were going to say, also you need to know that there are symbols you can use determined by your phone’s ability. You can type anything you want, but there are limited space, and don’t forget to click send. I feel that this is the way I did and never been caught.

This moment I will tell you the secret sequence to message other kids during the class time, when your teacher is talking. It’s looks like the impossible mission, but if you think well and practice it works really well that you will never get caught, the first step of this is easy, quietly take out your phone and open the screen and pretend your listening to the teacher very well, than you need to use your skill that you practiced, do not see the screen and click the button just by your feeling, or memorization, make sure that your teacher doesn’t believe that your doing something different, and most important thing is to show your studying and listening well.

My final steps of sending message in class would be sending a message safely and getting the answer without getting caught from the teacher. This step might be really hard for the people, who just bought a phone, but you need to act well, that the teacher would never notice. My suggestion to you is that look at your teacher eye and do the message at the same time, to use this plan you need to practice really hard enough. The people in Korean knows how to use the cell phone to message someone, and some people uses to much that it is really problem, from this essay I felt that a normal school student are using over their limit to message their peers or their boyfriend and girlfriend. I fell that is reasonable, but I think it might affect their studying skills, so I felt that I’m going to use message, when I’m done all my work.

No comments: