Monday, January 29, 2007

Goals

The Achievements Eric Kim



Goal: Editing and publishing uses a variety of strategies to edit and publish written work
and spelling at a developmentally appropriate level: refines selected pieces to publish for general and specific audiences; uses available technology, such as publishing software or graphics program, to publish written work.

Method: I will do this by asking my pees to help me out the editing and publishing.


Goal: uses a variety of sentence structures and lengths ( complex and compound complex sentences; parallel or repetitive sentence structure.


Method: I will be using more interesting sentence to make my sentence more structures and also I will write longer.


Goal: Uses adjectives in written compositions.

Method: I will find words that are more adjectives or describing the noun, also I will study more about all kinds of adjective to use in my writing.


Goal: Uses appropriate research methodology

Method: I will find a good website to research good facts and the true facts, also I will think of information that is not used often.

Goal: Ideas are all about information. The information can come from a writer’s own experience and observation, formal research, reading, or taking with others. Knowing a topic well is the first step toward strong ideas. In addition the writer must select details that the topic is essential to good writing, a writer must first determine what he or she does now know then research the topic to gather additional needed information.

Method: I would make more sensitive and more good ideas to give attention to audience and make the audience to read my writing.

No comments: